Last Updated: September 20, 2020
1. Legal information and acceptance
The Terms and Conditions contained in this document regulate the use of the lwfacademy.comWebsite (hereinafter, the “Website”) that the Leadership Woman Football platform (hereinafter, “LWF”) makes available to Users who access to its Website (hereinafter, the “User” or “Users”) in order to provide them with information about the activities and services offered by LWF and allow the purchase of the programs offered at any time through the Website (hereinafter , the programs”).
LWF Academy is part of the Limited Liability Company, Formación y Multimedia S.L., with CIF number B-82168097, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 13.647, Book 0, Folio 130, Section 8, Sheet M-222272. If you wish to contact LWF Academy you can do so via email
Access and / or use of the Website by Users implies full and unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions published by LWF at the time such access and / or use occurs. The term Website refers to and includes both the part visible during navigation (public part), as well as any private area or navigation (only visible to Users who have purchased the Programs).
Some Programs of the Website accessible to Users may be subject to particular contracting conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify the general conditions, and that must be accepted by Users before the purchase of the corresponding Program.
In the event that, throughout the provision of the services included in the Website, the name of the domain under which said services are provided is modified, the Users are aware of and accept this possibility, in which case the obligations accepted by Users and LWF based on what is established in this document remain fully in force.
The Terms and Conditions of the Website may be modified without prior notice.
2. Object and scope of application
The following describes the conditions that regulate the acquisition of the Programs through the Website and the obligations and rights derived from the subscription of these services.
The Programs are a series of courses created by LWF and taught over the internet, consisting of theory, analysis, videos, masterclasses and value-added documents about the world of sport and its values. In addition, the Programs include other types of benefits, such as personalization in any of the courses or programs, webinars; virtual and face-to-face events; and / or others that LWF may determine at any time. In this sense, the User is informed that LWF Academy is not linked to any university or public or private educational entity, and that the certificates it issues are strictly private. Therefore, the certificate that LWF issues at the end of the different Programs is of a private nature and is not issued or recognized by any public or private entity other than the LWF itself.
3. Procedures for the acquisition of Programs and Courses
To acquire the Programs offered by LWF Academy, the User must, in advance, carefully read the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
Access and / or use of the Programs must be carried out in accordance with the Terms and Conditions mentioned in this document, as well as any other particular conditions that are indicated on the screen during navigation or in any other way, so that the User declares to know and accept said procedures as necessary to purchase the Programs offered on the Website.
With a mandatory nature, Users who wish to purchase the Programs must be over eighteen (18) years old or, if not, have the express authorization of their legal representatives to make the purchase and participate in the Programs. At the time of making the purchase, the User expressly declares and guarantees that he has full legal capacity to contract the services provided by LWF or, in case of needing any type of authorization from a third party, that he possesses it and can demonstrate it.
The Programs offered on the Website, along with their characteristics and price, will appear on the explanatory screens for each of them. The price indicated on the screen will be shown in Euros and will include the applicable indirect taxes (VAT). This price will be the current price at all times when the User makes the purchase, except for typographical errors. LWF regularly runs promotional and marketing campaigns that may include discounts in the price of the Programs, for example through coupons or discounts.
To acquire the Programs on the Website, the User must proceed to complete the required information,and the payment must be made. To do this, you must first check the characteristics set out on the Website about the specific Program, the price with the options that the User has chosen of single payment or payment in installments, in the case of courses that allow this possibility, to assess if it suits your needs.
Finally, the User will receive the purchase conditions on the screen and must accept them to continue with their purchase, which will not be understood to have been formalized, in any case, if the User has not fully or partially paid the price of the Program.
Payment for the Program will be made by bank transfer or with a credit or debit card, or in accordance with any other means of payment that are enabled at any time on the Website. In particular, in order to guarantee the highest security to the User, LWF informs you that, as an electronic payment system, it has a collaboration agreement with the secure online payment platform Stripe, although it could change for operational reasons.
In the event that the User has selected the installment payment option, the User may choose to pay in installments for the subscription to the desired Program under the particular conditions shown on the screen once this option has been selected by the User. For exemplary purposes, the information shown to the User will include (i) the amount to be financed with a surcharge; (ii) the duration of the financing; and (iii) the amount of installments to be paid during the selected period. Once payment has been confirmed, LWF will grant the User access to the Program through the Website, with the materials available to view and / or download, in a limited time.
In the case of opting for the fractional payment method and the User does not attend the agreed regular payments, LWF will proceed to notify the user of said non-payment, granting him a period for its correction and if this does not occur, LWF will proceed to suspend access to the Program until the payment is made. LWF reserves the right to claim the amounts due if it is found that the degree of use of the Program materials exceeds the proportion of the amounts paid against the total agreed price.
4. Guarantee and withdrawal
LWF Academy will provide the services as efficiently as possible, given the currently existing means and technologies. However, the User must be aware that LWF cannot fully guarantee the absence of bugs and / or harmful software, or the veracity of absolutely all the information and / or services on the Website. LWF will make periodic reviews of the content and information made available to Users on the Website, but cannot fully guarantee its accuracy and updating at all times. In the event that the User who has purchased a Program detects, during the period of access to this, content or agenda different from what was previously announced by LWF, he may contact it via email, indicating the defects and sending graphic documents where they are presented. LWF will inform the User of the way to proceed in order to solve the problems after evaluating the circumstances of the specific case.
Consequently, LWF does not guarantee or is responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iii) the invulnerability of the Website and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted; (iv) the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that LWF establishes on the Website or through the violation of the Website’s security systems.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, LWF declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the technique, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of harmful components.
LWF will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources other than it (external news, user opinions, consideration of the Programs by third parties or entities, etc.).
LWF will not be liable for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: bigger force, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of the owner of the Website, actions or omissions of third parties, any fact related to the hiring or not of the Users of the Website, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of LWF, there will be no compensation from LWF to the Users for damages, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
Without loss to the provisions of article 1105 of the Civil Code, it will be understood to be included in the concept of force majeure, besides, and for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all events that occur outside the control of LWF, such as: failure of third parties, operators or service companies, Government acts, lack of access to LWF networks, acts or omissions of Public Authorities, those others produced as a result of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc. and the attack of hackers, crackers or other third parties to the security or integrity of the computer system. In any case, whatever its cause, LWF will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or lost profits.
Based on the legislation set out below, LWF informs the User that they will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal when they first access any of the contents that make up the contracted Program. Article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws establishes the exceptions to the right of withdrawal, establishing that “The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to: […] m) The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on your part that consequently you lose your right of withdrawal. ” In turn, Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 25, 2011 on consumer rights in its recital (19) establishes that: “Digital content should be understood as data produced and supplied in digital format, such as programs, applications, games, music, videos or computer texts regardless of whether they are accessed by downloading or broadcasting in real time, a material medium or by other means. ”
5. LWF Academy Obligations
LWF Academy is committed to meeting the following obligations:
- Make available to the User on the Website the necessary information regarding the Programs and Courses to be acquired.
- Send to the User, in the email address indicated in the registration form, a receipt that shows the purchase of the Program after making the payment, as well as the Program material or the access codes to it.
- All shipments of codes or material on the Programs are subject to confirmation of the payment transaction and technical availability.
- Use all the attention and professionalism that are considered reasonable for the provision of the services and Programs offered.
6. User Responsibilities
The User of the Website will be responsible for:
- All those acts that contravene the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted customs and public order.
- Any act that it performs in a different way than what LWF designates in its indications or instructions regarding the use of the Website and the purchase of the Program.
- The certainty, accuracy, validity and timeliness of the data with which you will fill out each of the forms that LWF exposes on the Website.
- The direct or indirect damages that have been caused by any third party if the User lost, disclosed, neglected or, in any way, allowed a third party to know their personal data, necessary for registration on the LWF Website or the purchase of a Program.
- Use the Website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation.
- The correct custody of your passwords and credentials, which you will not be able to share with any other person at any time.
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other users.
- Alter or modify, in whole or in part, the Website, circumventing, deactivating or manipulating any other functions or services thereof.
- Access, or attempt to access, without authorization, any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, the LWF servers, or the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means;
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents of any of the courses and programs, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and in general, any obscene, offensive, vulgar material or material that induces criminal, denigrating, defamatory actions, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to LWF Academy or third parties, for example, by distributing or exploiting in any way the content obtained through the Programs.
- Carry out fraudulent transactions or that may facilitate illegal or fraudulent conduct of any kind and use the content and services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website for any type of advertising purpose and, especially, to send advertising , communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages individualized or directed to a plurality of people, as well as to market or disclose said information in any way.
- Impersonate another person or User when using the Website.
In all the aforementioned cases, outside the control and due diligence of LWF, there will be no compensation from LWF to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation. On the contrary, the User will be liable for damages of any kind that LWF may suffer as a result of breach of any of the obligations to which the User is subject.
For its part, LWF will not be liable for any damages that the misuse of the Website and its content may cause to the User or a third party, for reasons not attributable to LWF. In any case, the liability that could be demanded of LWF by the User will be limited to the price of the Program purchased by the User. In particular, LWF expressly excludes the following guarantees and responsibilities from the provision of its services:
- LWF reserves the right to remove any content that may damage its image, may cause commercial damage and may violate the dignity of community members or other affected persons.
- LWF reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, at any time and without prior notice, either for technical, security, or control, maintenance or any other well-founded cause. Consequently, LWF does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Website or the Programs or contents, so the use of the same is carried out at the own risk and expense of the Website Users.
- LWF is not responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the Website. In any case, LWF will carry out all the necessary actions to restore its services in the event of technical problems.
- LWF will use all the means at its disposal to protect the data hosted on its servers. In the event that any natural or legal person accesses this data in a lawful or illegal way and makes an improper use of this information, they must comply with current legal regulations.
- LWF will not be responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from access to content, information, publicity, opinions, concepts and images provided by Users or third parties that are contrary to the law, morality, good faith and to public order, or that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or contain vices, defects or computer viruses or similar software routine.
- In any case, LWF does not assume responsibility for the contents and information outside the Website that are not managed by it. LWF is not aware of content hosted on the Website that is contrary to law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or contains vices, defects or computer viruses or similar software routine.
- LWF is not responsible for any damages that may arise from knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of user data, nor from their use of the Website through this data.
- LWF may sell advertising space (banners, sponsorships) or create collaborations on the Website. In the event that advertising companies or collaborators collect personal data from users (through a link or through a specific record developed for this purpose), these companies will be responsible for complying with data protection regulations.
- LWF is not responsible for the failure to comply with advertisements of discounts and promotions by companies, brands, institutions and other for-profit or non-profit entities that decide to advertise on the Website. These companies and entities will be responsible for complying with said promotions and discounts, LWF not being responsible for the damages that the failure to comply with these promotions and discounts may cause to the User.
7. Registration on the Website and password
Through registration, a User identifier is acquired, which will be the chosen email address and password, which will have been generated by the User himself during the registration process. Said access code will be personal and non-transferable. These data will be requested each time the User wants to access in order to use the services of the Website, so they will serve as an identification and authentication procedure in the system. The password chosen by the User will be personal and non-transferable, the transfer, not even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this sense, Users undertake to make diligent use and to keep secret the password chosen to access the Website and / or the services it provides. In the event that Users know or suspect the loss, theft or use of their password by third parties, they must inform LWF Academy of this circumstance as soon as possible.
8. Liability exclusion
LWF reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all of the Programs provided through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, or control reasons, maintenance, power failure or any other well-founded cause.
Consequently, LWF does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the contents, so the use thereof by Users is carried out at their own risk and expense, at no time, can liability be held for the discontinuity or lack of availability of its services.
LWF excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, broadcast, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Website, nor by the content provided or offered by third parties or entities. LWF will try as far as possible to update and rectify that information hosted on the Website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. However, it will be exonerated of responsibility for its failure to update or rectify it, as well as for the contents and information provided therein.
LWF is not responsible for the content of the information collected on the Website, as well as for those opinions, comments, appreciations or any other manifestation collected therein that are not directly issued by LWF.
LWF excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems, as well as in the documents or systems stored in them.
LWF is not responsible for the contents, whatever they may be, that Users send to LWF through the Website, through the email service or by any other means, being therefore attributable to the Users any responsibility arising of the contents sent by them.
LWF does not guarantee that the performance of its Programs entails an increase in the User’s hiring possibilities in the sports sector, salary increases or other professional improvements, nor that participation in the programs does not represent a discredit of any kind for the User.
Except as provided in this document and to the extent permitted by law, all other warranties, express or implied, legal or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implicit warranties of the programs, quality and suitability for a particular purpose of the User, are excluded by LWF. Thus, neither LWF nor any of its workers, partners, collaborators or interviewees will be responsible for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, nor for the loss of opportunities, benefits, contracts, loss of data, cost of recovering said data, nor of the lack of accuracy, usefulness or incorrectness of the information and / or the contents received by the User.
9. Outbound links to third parties
The website access service may include technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow Users to access Internet websites (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, LWF acts as a service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, the “LSSI”) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality or that third party property or rights may be damaged and you have not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In the event that Users consider that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify LWF at the email address indicated at the beginning of this document, indicating:
- Of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
- An express statement that the information contained in the communication is accurate.
In no case does this communication entail the obligation to remove the corresponding link, nor does it imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of LWF with the statements, content or services provided.
LWF does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages produced by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to LWF, except as provided in the aforementioned article 17 of the LSSI.
If Users decide to visit and / or use any of the Linked Sites, they will do so at their own risk and will have to take the appropriate protection measures against viruses or other harmful elements.
10. Intellectual and industrial property
The totality of the contents that are shown on the Website, understood as merely illustrative, schedule, videos, designs, drawings, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands or any other susceptible signs to generate intellectual or industrial property rights or to the image itself, are the exclusive property of LWF Academy, or third parties with whom an agreement has been reached for their exploitation or whose ownership is referred to, and are subject to intellectual property rights and industrial protected by national and international legislation.
In no case will it be understood that access, navigation and use of the Website and / or performance of the Program by a User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by LWF. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment.
Any reference to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by LWF or third-party companies, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of LWF or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated to the contrary, does access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents confer on the User any right over distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and / or services of the Website and the Programs are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, make available, transform or distribute, by any means and in any way, the Website and / or all or part of the contents included in the Website, which include, but are not limited to, texts, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, files of software, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have over any of the elements that make up the content. All this, without prejudice to having the prior, express and written authorization of LWF or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights. Likewise, and for security reasons, it is not allowed to use “frames” or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the Website.
None of the content hosted on the Website can be downloaded, reproduced or used in any other device or place other than the Website, unless the means for it has been enabled by LWF.
The relationship between the guest teachers that appear in the videos and training material of the Programs will be the subject of a private contract between LWF Academy and the teachers. Thus, by means of said contracts, LWF has signed all the authorizations and assignments of rights that are necessary for the exploitation of the intellectual and industrial property rights derived from the provision of teachers’ services, as well as LWF is authorized to proceed with the exploitation of rights to their own image
In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website violates their intellectual and / or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they must send a communication to the email address indicated at the beginning of this document with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative.
- Documentation that proves your condition as owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by LWF, as well as their exact location within the Website.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an action constituting a crime typified in articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
Any clause or provision of this document that is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable will be excluded from it and will be considered unenforceable insofar as it reaches such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and will be replaced by another that is as similar as possible to the previous one, but it will not affect or harm the remaining provisions, which will remain outside of any clause or illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision and will remain on the contrary with full force and effect.
LWF excludes any type of guarantee, and, therefore, is free of total responsibility derived from the points expressed above, as well as from other aspects that may not be contemplated in this document.
The non-exercise or execution by LWF of any right or provision contained in these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
13. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between LWF and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain.