MEDIA TRAINING TO PLAYERS
It also aims to lay the necessary foundations to achieve this in the different scenarios that may arise (press conferences, crisis situations, personal interviews, off the record, relationships with fans, etc).
Who is it for?
Access to the course material
Language of the material
- Learn about the world of the media and the relationship between them and sport, as well as the power they can have.
- Raise awareness about the role of social networks and the need to manage their use professionally as much as possible.
- Establish the keys to maintaining a good relationship with the media, as well as to use the networks profitably.
- Analyze the different possible scenarios that we may encounter and how to deal with them by transmitting the most appropriate message at all times.
- Assimilate the concepts through real examples. Learn first-hand the vision of a sports professional like Monchi on the relationship with the media.
- MODULE I. THE MEDIA AS TRAVEL COMPANIONS
- MODULE II. FOUNDATIONS OF A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP
- MODULE III. THE DIFFERENT SCENARIOS AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM
- MODULE IV. BEYOND THE SCENARIOS
- EVALUATION QUIZ
Masterclass with Ramón Rodríguez Verdejo “ Monchi ”, general sports director of Sevilla Fútbol Club.
Having been part of the first edition of the LWF Mentoring Program was an honor and a great decision for me…
The LWF Mentoring Program helps you develop as an executive with articles and discussions on leadership in the world of sport…
The Leadership Woman Football Mentoring Program was one of the most special initiatives I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of…
A very formative program in which I was fortunate to have a close, empathetic and above all sincere mentor…
The guidance I needed to steer me in the right direction, thank you so much for that push I needed…
A push towards leadership that has helped me understand my role as a soccer professional off the pitch…