RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR DATA
- IDENTITY: Leadership Woman Football
- EMAIL: email@example.com
The personal data that we process at Leadership Woman Football are those that you have freely and voluntarily provided us through our recruitment and subscription forms, expressly stating your consent.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying data (name).
- Postal or electronic addresses and, where appropriate, telephone number.
Specially protected data is not processed.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At LEADERSHIP WOMAN FOOTBALL we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- To manage the Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To maintain direct contact by email, to manage the fulfillment, maintenance, development and control of the relationships that we maintain with you.
- To send our newsletter with relevant information and news about our activities, as well as commercial information about products or services.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep the personal data that you provide us, as long as your relationship with us is maintained or you do not request its deletion, as well as for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that are applicable.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is the adequate provision of the services we offer.
The sending of messages, information and newsletters are based on your free consent and expressly issued when providing us with the data.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE SHARED
Leadership Woman Football undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXECUTE THEM?
As an interested party, you have the following rights over the data you provide us:
- To obtain information about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you.
- To request access to your personal data.
- To request the rectification of the data or its deletion.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data (in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims).
- To deny the processing of your data (in which case we will stop doing so, except for legal reasons or the exercise or defense of claims).
- Portability of your data.
- To withdraw the consent granted.
You can exercise any of these rights by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org properly identifying yourself and clearly indicating the specific right you exercise.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.