- Sports Lawyer. Founder and Partner of Marco Verdejo Abogados.
- Degree in Law and another Degree in Political Science and Administration from the University of Valencia
- Master in Sports Law and Management (ISDE)
- Master in Tax Consulting (CEF).
- Speacialist in management, marketing, sports mediation from the Complutense University and Public Sector contracts from the University of Deusto.
- Patron of the Foundation for Diversity
He began his professional practice at Broseta Abogados, worked as Legal Advisor for the Madrid 2020 Olympic Candidacy and has been working as an associate of the tax office Zaldúa García & Asociados. He has been a member of the Board of Directors of FC Cartagena SAD and the legal adviser of Córdoba CF, SAD.